ONE Gas, Inc. (OGS) will begin trading ex-dividend on November 08, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.5 per share is scheduled to be paid on December 02, 2019. Shareholders who purchased OGS prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that OGS has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $89.31, the dividend yield is 2.24%.
The previous trading day's last sale of OGS was $89.31, representing a -7.6% decrease from the 52 week high of $96.66 and a 18.28% increase over the 52 week low of $75.51.
OGS is a part of the Public Utilities sector, which includes companies such as Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) and Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG). OGS's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $3.39. Zacks Investment Research reports OGS's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 7.59%, compared to an industry average of 1.3%.
Interested in gaining exposure to OGS through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have OGS as a top-10 holding:
- NuShares Enhanced Yield US Aggregate Bond ETF (NUSC)
- Vanguard Russell 2000 Value ETF (VTWV)
- iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF (IWN)
- Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF (VTWO).
The top-performing ETF of this group is IWN with an increase of 5.96% over the last 100 days. NUSC has the highest percent weighting of OGS at 0.68%.
In This StoryOGS
- Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 18, 2019
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 17, 2019