OGE Energy Corporation ( OGE ) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 07, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.275 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 30, 2015. Shareholders who purchased OGE prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 10% increase over the prior quarter. At the current stock price of $28.02, the dividend yield is 3.93%.
The previous trading day's last sale of OGE was $28.02, representing a -26.07% decrease from the 52 week high of $37.90 and a 5.98% increase over the 52 week low of $26.44.
OGE is a part of the Public Utilities sector, which includes companies such as NextEra Energy, Inc. ( NEE ) and Dominion Resources, Inc. ( D ). OGE's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.89. Zacks Investment Research reports OGE's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as -7.86%, compared to an industry average of .6%.
Interested in gaining exposure to OGE through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have OGE as a top-10 holding:
- Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 Value ETF ( IVOV )
- SPDR S&P 400 Mid Cap Value ETF (based on S&P MidCap 400 Value ( MDYV )
- iShares S&P Mid-Cap 400 Value ETF ( IJJ ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is IVOV with an decrease of -8.44% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of OGE at 0.81%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement