New York’s IBM’s blockchain-based digital health app for proving COVID-19 vaccination and test results is now live.
- According to a release Friday from Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s office, individuals will be able to either print out their pass or store it on their smartphones using the Excelsior Pass Wallet app much like a mobile airline boarding pass,.
- The pass will be used to confirm an individual’s recent negative PCR or antigen test result or proof of vaccination to help fast-track the reopening of businesses and event venues.
- Arenas Madison Square Garden in Manhattan and the Times Union Center in Albany will said they will implement the pass. Other locations will be added as the program expands.
- ‘Continuous Vampire Attack’: The AMM Wars Are Getting Interesting With Integral
- Don’t Follow the Suits, Follow the Weirdos
- Bitcoin + Ether: Risks and Rewards
- Square’s CFO Says There’s ‘Absolutely A Case’ for All Corporate Balance Sheets to Hold Bitcoin
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.