Nuveen Pennsylvania Municipal Value Fund (NPN) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for January 11, 2013
Nuveen Pennsylvania Municipal Value Fund ( NPN ) has announced an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2013 and a cash dividend payment of $0.053 per share scheduled for February 01, 2013. Shareholders who purchased NPN stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an -85.05% decrease from the prior month.
The previous trading day's last sale of NPN was $16.4, representing a -1.68% decrease from the 52 week high of $16.68 and a 10.44% increase over the 52 week low of $14.85.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the NPN Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to NPN through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have NPN as a top-10 holding:
- EGShares Consumer Services GEMS ETF ( VGEM )
- EGShares Emerging Markets Consumer ETF ( ECON )
- iShares MSCI South Africa Index Fund ( EZA )
- iShares, Inc. iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Consumer Discrecti ( EMDI )
- EGShares Emerging Markets Domestic Demand ETF ( EMDD ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is VGEM with an increase of 18.43% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of NPN at 9.74%.