Nuveen Municipal Market Opportunity Fund, Inc. (NMO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for January 11, 2013
Nuveen Municipal Market Opportunity Fund, Inc. ( NMO ) has announced an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2013 and a cash dividend payment of $0.067 per share scheduled for February 01, 2013. Shareholders who purchased NMO stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an -8.84% decrease from the same period a year ago.
The previous trading day's last sale of NMO was $15.11, representing a -1.63% decrease from the 52 week high of $15.36 and a 14.3% increase over the 52 week low of $13.22.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the NMO Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to NMO through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have NMO as a top-10 holding:
- Market Vectors CEF Municipal Income ETF ( XMPT ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is XMPT with an increase of 3.22% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of NMO at 2.17%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement