Nuveen AMT-Free Municipal Value Fund (NUV) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 13, 2020. A cash dividend payment of $0.031 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 01, 2020. Shareholders who purchased NUV prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 33rd quarter that NUV has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $10.71, the dividend yield is 3.47%.
The previous trading day's last sale of NUV was $10.71, representing a -3.94% decrease from the 52 week high of $11.15 and a 29.04% increase over the 52 week low of $8.30.
Interested in gaining exposure to NUV through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have NUV as a top-10 holding:
- VanEck Vectors ETF Trust (XMPT)
- First Trust Municipal CEF Income Opportunity ETF (MCEF).
The top-performing ETF of this group is XMPT with an increase of 26.12% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of NUV at 4.67%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryNUV
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 09, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021