New Mountain Finance Corporation ( NMFC ) will begin trading ex-dividend on December 14, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.34 per share is scheduled to be paid on December 30, 2015. Shareholders who purchased NMFC prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 6th quarter that NMFC has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $13.72, the dividend yield is 9.91%.
The previous trading day's last sale of NMFC was $13.72, representing a -9.68% decrease from the 52 week high of $15.19 and a 3.47% increase over the 52 week low of $13.26.
NMFC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.71. Zacks Investment Research reports NMFC's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as -2.13%, compared to an industry average of 6.5%.
Interested in gaining exposure to NMFC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have NMFC as a top-10 holding:
- Market Vectors BDC Income ETF ( BIZD )
- ProShares Global Listed Private Equity ETF (PEX).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PEX with an decrease of -5.7% over the last 100 days. BIZD has the highest percent weighting of NMFC at 4.25%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement