NatWest Group Plc - ADR (NWG) shares closed 0.9% higher than its previous 52 week high, giving the company a market cap of $36B. The stock is currently up 18.0% year-to-date, up 14.0% over the past 12 months, and up 1.5% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.4%, and the S&P 500 rose 2.3%.
- Trading volume this week was 51.3% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -677.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 946.3%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is 666.1% higher than the average peer.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.