With gender diversity at both the Board and Executive level on the rise, the real estate industry is no exception in realizing the benefits of strong female leadership. On November 6th, Nasdaq hosted a special reception and panel discussion with leading women of real estate:
- Laurie Baker, SVP Fund & Asset Management, Camden Property Trust
- Jennifer Beese, Chief Operating Officer, American Campus Communities
- Talya Nevo-Hacohen, Chief Investment Officer, Sabra Health Care REIT
Moderated by Michael Spector, Lead Analyst, Nasdaq IR Intelligence, the panelists discussed their companies, women in leadership, advice to the next generation of women in real estate and more.
Watch the videos below:
Path to Leadership – Nasdaq Women in Real Estate panel
Advice to Women in the Workplace - Nasdaq Women in Real Estate panel
Women and the New Board Mandate in CA – Nasdaq Women in Real Estate Panel
Real Estate Sector: Sabra Health Care REIT – Nasdaq Women in Real Estate Panel
Real Estate Sector: American Campus Communities – Nasdaq Women in Real Estate Panel
Real Estate Sector: Camden Property Trust – Nasdaq Women in Real Estate Panel
ABOUT NASDAQ IR INTELLIGENCE
Nasdaq IR Intelligence offers a suite of IR content, analytics and advisory services to help investor relations professionals:
- Gain insight into market developments and institutional investor activities.
- Understand investor opportunities and risks.
- Define and prioritize outreach.
- Measure the impact of your IR program
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions, a business of Nasdaq, Inc. and certain of its subsidiaries (collectively, “Nasdaq”), for informational purposes only. Nasdaq makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Nasdaq, the Nasdaq logo, and Nasdaq Corporate Solutions are registered and unregistered trademarks, or service marks, of Nasdaq, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. ©Nasdaq, Inc. 2018. All rights reserved.
Comments or opinions expressed on the blog are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of Nasdaq, Inc. or any of its affiliates, or its or their management or employees (collectively, “Nasdaq”). Nasdaq is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content contributed by contributors to the blog.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Other TopicsInvestor Relations
- FOCUS-Boeing 737 MAX jets undergo round-the-clock effort to clear inventory
- EXCLUSIVE-In latest China jab, U.S. drafts list of 89 firms with military ties
- FOCUS-Support for MAX brand wavers as Boeing jet nears green light
- BUZZ-U.S. STOCKS ON THE MOVE-Boeing, Pfizer, Oncternal Therapeutics, Socket Mobile, Norwegian Cruise Line