Nasdaq Boardvantage® Honored by the American Business Awards for Excellence in Customer Service
- Bronze Award for Software Customer Service Department of the Year
- Bronze Award for Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
Nasdaq Boardvantage was recognized out of a field of more than 2,500 candidates from 41 nations.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by the American Business Awards for our continued efforts to deliver a best-in-class customer service program to our clients,” said Stacie Swanstrom, Executive Vice President and Head of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. “These two awards exemplify our dedication to our clients and professional support that garners the esteem and attention of our colleagues and industry peers worldwide.”
The customer service team at Nasdaq Boardvantage places a particular focus on providing quality service in a timely manner. Each member of the Nasdaq Boardvantage client support team completes hundreds of hours of specialized training and is evaluated for accuracy, promptness and professionalism. Nasdaq Boardvantage’s attention to responsiveness was specifically highlighted by the American Business Awards judges:
- 95% of in-bound calls answered within 30 seconds
- 98% of in-bound calls answered within 60 seconds
- Average speed to answer in-bound calls: 10 seconds
Nasdaq Corporate Solutions has continuously invested in enhancements to its board portal and team collaboration platforms to support better workflows in response to client feedback. Over 130,000 corporate users in over 70 countries rely on Nasdaq Corporate Solutions for corporate governance and team collaboration software. Nasdaq Corporate Solutions is proud of its unique user universe, which includes CEOs, corporate secretaries, business leaders, general counsel, chief risk officers, directors, and board chairs from a diverse mix of corporate clients including: public and private companies, non-profit organizations, law firms, private equity firms, universities, and hospital systems, among others.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- Help Mitigate Cyberattacks: 3 ways to Increase Security for Your Board (and Business)
- Governance Technology in Focus for Central America with Grupo Axento and Nasdaq Governance Solutions Partnership
- What is the Board of Directors' Role when it comes to Risk Management?
- Don't Go Overboard! Are Your Directors Serving on Too Many Boards?