Morningstar, Inc. (MORN) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 17, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.28 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 31, 2019. Shareholders who purchased MORN prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that MORN has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $155.1, the dividend yield is .72%.
The previous trading day's last sale of MORN was $155.1, representing a -4.57% decrease from the 52 week high of $162.53 and a 55.61% increase over the 52 week low of $99.67.
MORN is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as The Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) and KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR). MORN's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $4.06.
Interested in gaining exposure to MORN through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have MORN as a top-10 holding:
- VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF (VSDA).
The top-performing ETF of this group is VSDA with an increase of 7.02% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of MORN at 3%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryMORN
- Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 18, 2019
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 17, 2019