I posted earlier the summary from Goldman Sachs on their tip for the next FOMC interest rate move:
This was the summary:
- GS now tipping June for the next Federal Reserve rate hike
- They were tipping March but have slipped it back 3 months
Note from chief economist Hatzius
- financial conditions have tightened "meaningfully"
- Fed will wait for more data & observe market developments
- GS still expecting 3 hikes this year
- Risks are to the downside though
(that's more like it)
- An April hike is possibility if mkt conditions improve
More here, if you want it:
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words ... but what if its a picture of words? Yours at 1,000.
And, more from GS: