FOMC expected to ease for the first time in 9 years on Wednesday
They add that:
- Emerging markets face risks to adverse capital flows and investors sentiment
- direct impact on US economy should be minimal.
- Emerging mkts that would likely be affected the most would be Russia, Brazil , Turkey to to some extent So. Africa.
- Fed rate is signal US economy is on track.
Latest Markets Videos
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement