McCormick & Company, Incorporated ( MKC ) has announced an ex-dividend date of December 27, 2012 and a cash dividend payment of $0.34 per share scheduled for January 14, 2013. Shareholders who purchased MKC stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 9.68% increase over the prior quarter. At the current stock price of $64.07, the dividend yield is 2.12%.
The previous trading day's last sale of MKC was $64.07, representing a -3.47% decrease from the 52 week high of $66.37 and a 28.81% increase over the 52 week low of $49.74.
MKC is a part of the Consumer Non-Durables sector, which includes companies such as Unilever PLC ( UL ) and Unilever NV ( UN ). MKC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.91. Zacks Investment Research reports MKC's forecasted earnings growth in 2012 as 8.29%, compared to an industry average of 3.6%.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the MKC Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to MKC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have MKC as a top-10 holding:
- Guggenheim S&P 500 Equal Weight Consumer Staples ETF ( RHS ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is RHS with an increase of 3.26% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of MKC at 2.6%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement