Maximus, Inc. (MMS) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 14, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.25 per share is scheduled to be paid on August 30, 2019. Shareholders who purchased MMS prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that MMS has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $76.02, the dividend yield is 1.32%.
The previous trading day's last sale of MMS was $76.02, representing a -5.95% decrease from the 52 week high of $80.83 and a 26.7% increase over the 52 week low of $60.
MMS is a part of the Miscellaneous sector, which includes companies such as Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA) and Visa Inc. (V). MMS's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $3.5. Zacks Investment Research reports MMS's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 9.35%, compared to an industry average of 10.9%.
Interested in gaining exposure to MMS through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have MMS as a top-10 holding:
- WisdomTree Trust (USMF)
- iShares Morningstar Small-Cap ETF (JKJ)
- iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF (IWO)
- Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth ETF (VTWG)
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM).
The top-performing ETF of this group is USMF with an increase of 3.4% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of MMS at 1.28%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryMMS
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 29, 2021