Marriot Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 17, 2015
Marriot Vacations Worldwide Corporation ( VAC ) will begin trading ex-dividend on December 17, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.3 per share is scheduled to be paid on January 06, 2016. Shareholders who purchased VAC prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 20% increase over the prior quarter. At the current stock price of $59.25, the dividend yield is 2.03%.
The previous trading day's last sale of VAC was $59.25, representing a -36.56% decrease from the 52 week high of $93.40 and a 3.6% increase over the 52 week low of $57.19.
VAC is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as CBRE Group, Inc. ( CBG ) and Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated ( JLL ). VAC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.76. Zacks Investment Research reports VAC's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as 19.45%, compared to an industry average of 2.6%.
Interested in gaining exposure to VAC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have VAC as a top-10 holding:
- Market Vectors Global Spin-Off ETF ( SPUN ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is SPUN with an decrease of 0% over the last 100 days.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement