Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 20, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.05 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 10, 2019. Shareholders who purchased MRO prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 16th quarter that MRO has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $12.45, the dividend yield is 1.61%.
The previous trading day's last sale of MRO was $12.45, representing a -48.55% decrease from the 52 week high of $24.20 and a 7.7% increase over the 52 week low of $11.56.
MRO is a part of the Energy sector, which includes companies such as Total S.A. (TOT) and PetroChina Company Limited (PTR). MRO's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.18. Zacks Investment Research reports MRO's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -5.25%, compared to an industry average of 3.4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to MRO through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have MRO as a top-10 holding:
- First Trust Energy AlphaDEX Fund (FXN)
- VanEck Vectors Unconventional Oil & Gas ETF (FRAK)
- SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explor & Product (XOP).
The top-performing ETF of this group is FRAK with an decrease of -21.71% over the last 100 days. FXN has the highest percent weighting of MRO at 5.2%.
In This StoryMRO
- AT&T Inc. (T) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for January 09, 2020
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 08, 2019
- New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 30, 2019
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for January 06, 2020