LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) will begin trading ex-dividend on November 29, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $1.05 per share is scheduled to be paid on December 09, 2019. Shareholders who purchased LYB prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that LYB has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $93.66, the dividend yield is 4.48%.
The previous trading day's last sale of LYB was $93.66, representing a -5.31% decrease from the 52 week high of $98.91 and a 36.51% increase over the 52 week low of $68.61.
LYB is a part of the Basic Industries sector, which includes companies such as Linde plc (LIN) and Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (APD). LYB's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $9.53. Zacks Investment Research reports LYB's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -10.51%, compared to an industry average of -13.1%.
Interested in gaining exposure to LYB through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have LYB as a top-10 holding:
- iShares U.S. Basic Materials ETF (IYM)
- Materials Select Sector SPDR (XLB)
- Fidelity MSCI Materials Index ETF (FMAT)
- Vanguard Materials ETF (VAW)
- Franklin LibertyQ Global Dividend ETF (FLQD).
The top-performing ETF of this group is XLB with an increase of 3.06% over the last 100 days. IYM has the highest percent weighting of LYB at 3.89%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryLYB
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 29, 2021