Lincoln National Corporation ( LNC ) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 07, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.2 per share is scheduled to be paid on November 01, 2015. Shareholders who purchased LNC prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that LNC has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $48.66, the dividend yield is 1.64%.
The previous trading day's last sale of LNC was $48.66, representing a -21.62% decrease from the 52 week high of $62.08 and a 7.54% increase over the 52 week low of $45.25.
LNC is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as China Life Insurance Company Limited ( LFC ) and Prudential Public Limited Company ( PUK ). LNC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $5.47. Zacks Investment Research reports LNC's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as -1.41%, compared to an industry average of 7.8%.
Interested in gaining exposure to LNC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have LNC as a top-10 holding:
- iShares Morningstar Mid-Cap Value ETF ( JKI ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is JKI with an decrease of -6.74% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of LNC at 1.06%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement