I left out the results from the headline, but it's a big win for 'Remain' so far.
The pigs of Pennywell Farm in Devon successfully predicted the outcome of Britain's national election last year
- Four pigs race each afternoon on a 150 yard (137m) long course
- Racing for the "Remain" camp are 'David Hameron' and 'George Hogsborne'
- For the "Leave" camp its 'Boar-is Johnson' and 'Iain Duncan Sniff'
- The races so far ... "We've had three votes for staying in the EU and just one for leaving"
- Pennywell Farm will conduct the races daily up until the vote