Landstar System, Inc. ( LSTR ) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 15, 2017. A cash dividend payment of $0.09 per share is scheduled to be paid on March 17, 2017. Shareholders who purchased LSTR prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that LSTR has paid the same dividend.
The previous trading day's last sale of LSTR was $87.45, representing a -3.69% decrease from the 52 week high of $90.80 and a 53.37% increase over the 52 week low of $57.02.
LSTR is a part of the Transportation sector, which includes companies such as United Parcel Service, Inc. ( UPS ) and J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. ( JBHT ). LSTR's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $3.25. Zacks Investment Research reports LSTR's forecasted earnings growth in 2017 as 6.98%, compared to an industry average of 6.8%.
Interested in gaining exposure to LSTR through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have LSTR as a top-10 holding:
- SPDR S&P Transportation ETF ( XTN ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is XTN with an increase of 21.45% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of LSTR at 2.67%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement