Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) will begin trading ex-dividend on December 02, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.18 per share is scheduled to be paid on December 12, 2019. Shareholders who purchased KRO prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that KRO has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $13.78, the dividend yield is 5.22%.
The previous trading day's last sale of KRO was $13.78, representing a -14.57% decrease from the 52 week high of $16.13 and a 42.8% increase over the 52 week low of $9.65.
KRO is a part of the Basic Industries sector, which includes companies such as Linde plc (LIN) and Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (APD). KRO's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.88. Zacks Investment Research reports KRO's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -56.5%, compared to an industry average of -13.4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to KRO through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have KRO as a top-10 holding:
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Quality Dividend Growth Fund (DGRS)
- WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Fund (EES).
The top-performing ETF of this group is DGRS with an increase of 6.76% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of KRO at 1.32%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryKRO
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 29, 2021