Kinder Morgan Inc - Class P (KMI) shares closed today at 1.5% below its 52 week high of $20.17, giving the company a market cap of $45B. The stock is currently up 30.9% year-to-date, up 14.1% over the past 12 months, and up 41.0% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
- Trading volume this week was 27.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 103.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 18.0%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is 889.6% higher than the average peer.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.