Kimbell Royalty Partners ( KRP ) will begin trading ex-dividend on November 02, 2018. A cash dividend payment of $0.45 per share is scheduled to be paid on November 12, 2018. Shareholders who purchased KRP prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 4.65% increase over prior dividend payment. At the current stock price of $19.8, the dividend yield is 9.09%.
The previous trading day's last sale of KRP was $19.8, representing a -19.18% decrease from the 52 week high of $24.50 and a 26.11% increase over the 52 week low of $15.70.
KRP is a part of the Energy sector, which includes companies such as Total S.A. ( TOT ) and PetroChina Company Limited ( PTR ). KRP's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is -$3.08.
Interested in gaining exposure to KRP through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have KRP as a top-10 holding:
- Invesco Raymond James SB-1 Equity ETF ( RYJ ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is RYJ with an decrease of -8.87% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of KRP at 0.7%.
- Social Security Checks Could Soar in 2023: Here's How Much Extra Seniors Might Receive
- Better Buy: Dogecoin vs. Terra Classic vs. Terra (LUNA)?
- Bitcoin Uses 50 Times Less Energy Than Traditional Banking, New Study Shows
- Stimulus Update: MIllions Will Get a Stimulus Check in June. Are You One of Them?