Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. ( GMCR ) will begin trading ex-dividend on September 25, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.2875 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 29, 2015. Shareholders who purchased GMCR prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that GMCR has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $55.07, the dividend yield is 2.09%.
The previous trading day's last sale of GMCR was $55.07, representing a -65.34% decrease from the 52 week high of $158.87 and a 21.7% increase over the 52 week low of $45.25.
GMCR is a part of the Consumer Non-Durables sector, which includes companies such as The Kraft Heinz Company ( KHC ) and Mondelez International, Inc. ( MDLZ ). GMCR's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $3.38. Zacks Investment Research reports GMCR's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as -12.74%, compared to an industry average of 4.2%.
Interested in gaining exposure to GMCR through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have GMCR as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares DWA Consumer Staples Momentum Portfolio ( PSL )
- PowerShares Dynamic Food & Beverage ( PBJ )
- Guggenheim Russell MidCap Equal Weight ETF ( EWRM ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PSL with an increase of 6.37% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of GMCR at 3.67%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement