Kemper Corporation ( KMPR ) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 16, 2017. A cash dividend payment of $0.24 per share is scheduled to be paid on March 07, 2017. Shareholders who purchased KMPR prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 15th quarter that KMPR has paid the same dividend.
The previous trading day's last sale of KMPR was $44.35, representing a -3.48% decrease from the 52 week high of $45.95 and a 79.19% increase over the 52 week low of $24.75.
KMPR is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as American International Group, Inc. ( AIG ) and D/B/A Chubb Limited New ( CB ). KMPR's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.32. Zacks Investment Research reports KMPR's forecasted earnings growth in 2017 as 783.33%, compared to an industry average of 8.4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to KMPR through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have KMPR as a top-10 holding:
- iShares U.S. Insurance ETF ( IAK ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is IAK with an increase of 15.27% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of KMPR at 0.37%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement