Kemet Corporation (KEM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for August 14, 2019
Kemet Corporation (KEM) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 14, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.05 per share is scheduled to be paid on August 26, 2019. Shareholders who purchased KEM prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that KEM has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $19.21, the dividend yield is 1.04%.
The previous trading day's last sale of KEM was $19.21, representing a -28.75% decrease from the 52 week high of $26.96 and a 23.54% increase over the 52 week low of $15.55.
KEM is a part of the Capital Goods sector, which includes companies such as ABB Ltd (ABB) and Amphenol Corporation (APH). KEM's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $3.58. Zacks Investment Research reports KEM's forecasted earnings growth in 2020 as -21.46%, compared to an industry average of -13.7%.
Interested in gaining exposure to KEM through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have KEM as a top-10 holding:
- Invesco S&P Smallcap 600 Pure Growth ETF (RZG).
The top-performing ETF of this group is RZG with an decrease of -5.98% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of KEM at 1.5%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 18, 2021