- Added Positions: GSK , VOXX ,
- Reduced Positions: NTP , PFE, HOLX, PTEN, SEB, C, NYCB, IDT, NAVI, NVS,
For the details of Kahn Brothers's stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Kahn+Brothers
These are the top 5 holdings of Kahn Brothers
- Citigroup Inc ( C ) - 1,088,765 shares, 10.93% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.77%
- Merck & Co Inc ( MRK ) - 952,741 shares, 9.47% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.55%
- New York Times Co ( NYT ) - 3,728,898 shares, 8.38% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.25%
- BP PLC ( BP ) - 1,310,360 shares, 8.27% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.43%
- Hologic Inc ( HOLX ) - 1,197,404 shares, 8.11% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 3.01%
Added: GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)
Kahn Brothers added to the holdings in GlaxoSmithKline PLC by 31.85%. The purchase prices were between $37.39 and $43.44, with an estimated average price of $39.52. The stock is now traded at around $39.26. The impact to the portfolio due to this purchase was 1.31%. The holdings were 833,315 shares as of 2016-12-31.
Reduced: Nam Tai Property Inc (NTP)
Kahn Brothers reduced to the holdings in Nam Tai Property Inc by 40%. The sale prices were between $7.15 and $8.3, with an estimated average price of $7.61. The stock is now traded at around $7.40. The impact to the portfolio due to this sale was -1.87%. Kahn Brothers still held 1,920,660 shares as of 2016-12-31.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with GSK. Click here to check it out.
- GSK 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of GSK
- Peter Lynch Chart of GSK
This article first appeared on GuruFocus .
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.