Japan's Cabinet Office monthly economic report is out now
- Its kept is assessment of the economy unchanged
- Has said CPI is rising at a slower pace (a downgrade from last month when their report said CPI rise was 'gradual' ... sheesh, these nuances ...)
- The report says slowing inflation could fan more concerns that the BOJ will have difficulty reaching its 2 percent price target by March 2018
- Report cites rising wages, high corporate profits for saying the economy is recovering moderately, and that capital spending is picking up
- It notes there is still weakness - private consumption "almost flat", consumer confidence at a standstill, and exports "almost flat"