Janus Henderson Group plc (JHG) shares closed this week 20.0% higher than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently down 36.0% year-to-date, down 44.0% over the past 12 months, and down 8.8% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 5.4%, and the S&P 500 rose 6.4%.
- Shares traded as high as $25.66 and as low as $21.40 this week.
- Shares closed 40.6% below its 52-week high and 44.2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 74.5% higher than the 10-day average and 84.6% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -2834.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -1820.1%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.