Jack Dorsey’s Cash App Sponsors NASCAR Driver Bubba Wallace
NASCAR driver Darrell âBubbaâ Wallace has a new sponsorship deal that will see him sport the bitcoin logo at race events.
- According to a tweet from Twitter founder Jack Dorsey on Wednesday, Wallaceâs race car will also feature the logo of Cash App, the mobile payments platform from Square, also founded by Dorsey.
- Cash App offers mobile banking services, as well as the ability to invest in stocks and bitcoin.
- Founder Dorsey is famously pro-bitcoin, having set up a team within Square â Square Crypto â to help with development of the cryptocurrency.
- He also added a feature to Twitter earlier this year that produced a bitcoin logo emoji when the hashtag is tweeted.
- Wallace is a professional race driver competing in the NASCAR Cup Series in a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE.
- An African-American, he recently made headlines after successfully pushing for the Confederate flag to be banned from NASCAR events during the Black Lives Matter protests.
- BitMEX Derivatives Exchange Operator Rebrands to â100xâ
- Darknet Markets Are Mixing Bitcoins at Blistering Pace: Report
- Filecoin Pushes Back Final Testing Phase, Announces âCalibration Periodâ for Miners
- Grayscale Says Institutions Invested Record $900M in Crypto Products in Q2
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.