iStar Inc. (STAR) will begin trading ex-dividend on November 15, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.1 per share is scheduled to be paid on December 02, 2019. Shareholders who purchased STAR prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that STAR has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $12.43, the dividend yield is 3.22%.
The previous trading day's last sale of STAR was $12.43, representing a -9.6% decrease from the 52 week high of $13.75 and a 58.55% increase over the 52 week low of $7.84.
STAR is a part of the Consumer Services sector, which includes companies such as American Tower Corporation (REIT) (AMT) and Prologis, Inc. (PLD). STAR's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.47. Zacks Investment Research reports STAR's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 523.16%, compared to an industry average of -2.3%.
Interested in gaining exposure to STAR through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have STAR as a top-10 holding:
- IQ Chaikin U.S. Small Cap ETF (CSML).
The top-performing ETF of this group is CSML with an increase of 11.25% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of STAR at 0.73%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StorySTAR
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 29, 2021