IOHK Invests Six-Figure Sum Into Crypto Asset Manager Wave Financial
Cardano developer house IOHK has made a six-figure investment into Wave Financial, its partner for a new $20 million Cardano fund.
- An IOHK spokesperson confirmed the investment had just been made, but declined to comment on the equity arrangement and any plans to make further commits into Wave.
- CoinDesk understands the sum isnât big enough for IOHK, a Hong Kong-based company, to have significant sway over Waveâs corporate governance.
- Charles Hoskinson, IOHKâs CEO, will become an advisor to Wave Financial as part of the deal.
- IOHK invested $10 million into a joint âcFundâ to support startups and early-stage businesses working on Cardano and other IOHK tech initiatives last week.
- Wave Financial, a private company based in Los Angeles and London, said it would raise the other $10 million from external investors.
- Cardano at One-Year High on Shelley Upgrade
- Crypto Firm CEO Went Into Hiding After Claims 2,000 Investors Defrauded
- Coinbase Custody to Support Secure Cardano Staking This Year
- Crypto Investment App B21 Expands to India
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.