Intuit Inc. ( INTU ) has announced an ex-dividend date of January 08, 2013 and a cash dividend payment of $0.17 per share scheduled for January 18, 2013. Shareholders who purchased INTU stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 13.33% increase over the same period a year ago.
The previous trading day's last sale of INTU was $61.74, representing a -1.78% decrease from the 52 week high of $62.86 and a 19.01% increase over the 52 week low of $51.88.
INTU is a part of the Technology sector, which includes companies such as Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT ) and Oracle Corporation ( ORCL ). INTU's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.76. Zacks Investment Research reports INTU's forecasted earnings growth in 2013 as 13.57%, compared to an industry average of -.7%.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the INTU Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to INTU through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have INTU as a top-10 holding:
- iShares Goldman Sachs Software Index Fund ( IGV )
- PowerShares Dynamic Software ( PSJ )
- Power Shares XTF: Dynamic OTC Portfolio ( PWO )
- PowerShares Dynamic Technology ( PTF )
- Ml Software Hldr1240 ( SWHYL ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PTF with an increase of 4.45% over the last 100 days. IGV has the highest percent weighting of INTU at 6.83%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement