Intapp Inc (INTA) shares closed 2.1% higher than its previous 52 week high, giving the company a market cap of $2B. The stock is currently up 27.9% year-to-date, up 27.9% over the past 12 months, and up 27.9% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 125.4% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.