I-Mab - ADR (IMAB) shares closed this week 36.0% lower than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently down 55.9% year-to-date, down 57.6% over the past 12 months, and up 67.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, and the S&P 500 fell 3.5%.
- Shares traded as high as $32.95 and as low as $20.81 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 75.9% higher than the 10-day average and 194.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 200.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 74.7%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.