Hubbell Inc (HUBB) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 29, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.84 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 16, 2019. Shareholders who purchased HUBB prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that HUBB has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $123.79, the dividend yield is 2.71%.
The previous trading day's last sale of HUBB was $123.79, representing a -10.08% decrease from the 52 week high of $137.67 and a 34.73% increase over the 52 week low of $91.88.
HUBB is a part of the Capital Goods sector, which includes companies such as ABB Ltd (ABB) and Amphenol Corporation (APH). HUBB's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $6.73. Zacks Investment Research reports HUBB's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 10.86%, compared to an industry average of 10.9%.
Interested in gaining exposure to HUBB through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have HUBB as a top-10 holding:
- First Trust RBA American Industrial Renaissance ETF (AIRR)
- First Trust Industrials AlphaDEX (FXR).
The top-performing ETF of this group is FXR with an decrease of -3.64% over the last 100 days. AIRR has the highest percent weighting of HUBB at 3.13%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryHUBB
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Hess Corporation (HES) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Western Union Company (WU) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for August 29, 2019