Coach has performed well in the January-March quarter, with a turnaround being witnessed in its North American segment, and strong growth seen in its International segment. In North America, the same-store sales at the retail stores were unchanged, after a number of quarters of negative comps, representing the fourth consecutive quarter of improvement, and low single digit growth was seen in the North American premium women's handbag and accessories market. International sales were driven by double-digit growth in mainland China, and increased spending by Chinese tourists in Japan, Korea, and Southeast Asia. Coach's collaboration with Disney is also expected to boost the company's top line, as evidenced by the success of the Coach X Peanuts collection in the third quarter of the company, ended March 2016. On the basis of all this, we expect the revenue to grow by 8.5%, and EBITDA to increase by 17%.
Have more questions on Coach? See the links below:
- What Will Be The Impact of Coach's Collaboration With Disney?
- How Has Coach's Revenue Per Square Foot Changed Over The Years?
- What Percentage Of Coach's Stock Price Can Be Attributed To Growth?
- Why Are We Bullish On Coach?
- What Has Resulted In A Decline In North American Net Sales And A Rise in International Sales For Coach So Far In FY 2016?
- Coach's Strong Presence In China To Help The Company In The Future
- How Did the Different Segments Of Coach Perform In Q3 2016?
- How Has The Transformation Plan Affected Coach's North American Retail Store Count?
- Coach Q3 2016 Earnings And Revenue Beats Expectations
- What To Expect From Coach In Q3 FY 2016?
- Is Coach's Transformation Plan Working?
- What Is The Breakdown Of The Charges Associated With Coach's Transformation Plan?
- What is Coach's Revenue And EBITDA Breakdown?
- Coach: Year 2015 In Review
- How Has Coach's Revenue And EBITDA Composition Changed In The Last 3 Years?
- Is The Men's Segment Becoming Big Business For Coach?
- By What Percentage Did Coach's Revenue & EBITDA Decline In The Last 3 Years?
- How Will Coach's Revenue And EBITDA Change In The Next 3 Years?
- What Is Coach's Fundamental Value Based On Expected 2016 Results?
1) The purpose of these analyses is to help readers focus on a few important things. We hope such lean communication sparks thinking, and encourages readers to comment and ask questions on the comment section, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Figures mentioned are approximate values to help our readers remember the key concepts more intuitively. For precise figures, please refer to our complete analysis for Coach .
View Interactive Institutional Research (Powered by Trefis):
Global Large Cap | U.S. Mid & Small Cap | European Large & Mid Cap
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.