International & Other Segment of Time Warner Inc ( TWX ) accounts for 20% of the valuation of the company. It comprises of a diverse portfolio of domestic and international channels (such as Cartoon Network, truTv, CW), which drive majority of their revenues from Advertising. We believe that the advertising revenues will grow at an annual rate of 2% over the near future. This number can change depending on new developments and forecasting error. As per our current estimates the sensitivity of TWX stock price to 1% change in growth rate of International segment advertising is 0.5%.
Have more questions about Time Warner? See the links below.
- How Has Time Warner's Revenue Composition Changed Over The Last 5 Years?
- By What Percentage Did Time Warner's Revenue & EBITDA Grow In The Last 5 Years?
- By What Percentage Can Time Warner's Revenue & EBITDA Grow In The Next 3 Years?
- Cable Networks vs Studio: What's Time Warner's Revenue and EBITDA Breakdown?
- How Does HBO Compare With Other Premium Networks?
- HBO, HBO Now Will Be Key Growth Drivers For Time Warner
- For Time Warner's Consumer Products Business, Lego Dimensions And Other Video Games And Licensing Will Fuel Growth
1) The purpose of these analyses is to help readers focus on a few important things. We hope such lean communication sparks thinking, and encourages readers to comment and ask questions on the comment section, or email email@example.com
2) Figures mentioned are approximate values to help our readers remember the key concepts more intuitively. For precise figures, please refer to our complete analysis for Time Warner
See More at Trefis | View Interactive Institutional Research (Powered by Trefis)