3M ( MMM ) announced its second quarter results on July 26, 2016. While the company managed to beat expectations on its EPS, it missed on the consensus revenue estimates.
- How Will 3M Perform In Q2 2016?
- Why Has 3M's Stock Risen Over 20% Since The Beginning Of The Year?
- What Is The Growth Expected Of Markets Served By 3M's Safety and Graphics Segment Over The Next 5 Years?
- What Is The Growth Expected Of Markets Served By 3M's Health Care Segment Over The Next 5 Years?
- How Will 3M Perform In 2016?
- What Is The Growth Expected Of Markets Served By 3M's Industrials Segment Over The Next 5 Years?
- What Is The Growth Expected Of Markets Served By 3M's Electronics & Energy Segment Over The Next 5 Years?
- How Will 3M's Strategy Of Acquisitions To Drive Growth Pan Out In The Future?
- Why Will The Health Care Segment Be A Key Growth Driver For 3M?
- What Was The Biggest Factor Which Resulted In A Change In Sales In Q1 2016 In Each Region For 3M?
- 3M Beats EPS, Revenue Estimates
- Will Organic Growth Drive 3M's Q1 Earnings?
- What Does 3M's Five-Year Growth Plan Entail?
- What Is 3M's Plan With Regards To China?
- What Is The Geographic Breakdown of 3M's Sales?
- How Does 3M Compare With Its Peers In Terms Of R&D Spending?
- What Is 3M's Fundamental Value Based On Expected 2016 Results?
- How Will 3M's Revenue And EBITDA Composition Change In The Next 3 Years?
- 3M: Year 2015 In Review
- What Is 3M's Revenue And EBITDA Breakdown?
1) The purpose of these analyses is to help readers focus on a few important things. We hope such lean communication sparks thinking, and encourages readers to comment and ask questions on the comment section, or email email@example.com
2) Figures mentioned are approximate values to help our readers remember the key concepts more intuitively. For precise figures, please refer to our complete analysis for 3M .
View Interactive Institutional Research (Powered by Trefis):
Global Large Cap | U.S. Mid & Small Cap | European Large & Mid Cap
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.