- The Year That Was: Home Depot
- Optimistic Revenue Growth Expectation Through 2021 Will See Home Depot's Value Rise >10%
- Why Home Depot Is Doing Better Than Lowe's In 2016
- How Home Depot Will Gain From The Low Inventory Of Homes For Sale
- Home Depot Has Been Operating Efficiently In The Last Few Years, And Here's Why
- Home Depot Or Lowe's - Which Retailer Is Doing Better In 2016?
- Home Depot Vs. Lowe's - Who Is Better At Inventory Management?
- Home Depot Beats Consensus Estimates And The Trend Of Declining Sales For Retailers In Q1
- Where Will Home Depot's Revenue And EBITDA Growth Come From Over The Next Three Years?
- How Has Home Depot's Revenue And EBITDA Composition Changed Over 2012-2016E?
- What's Home Depot's Fundamental Value Based On Expected 2016 Results?
- What Is Home Depot's Revenue And EBITDA Breakdown?
- By What Percentage Have Home Depot's Revenues And EBITDA Grown Over The Last Five Years?
1) The purpose of these analyses is to help readers focus on a few important things. We hope such lean communication sparks thinking, and encourages readers to comment and ask questions on the comment section, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Figures mentioned are approximate values to help our readers remember the key concepts more intuitively. For precise figures, please refer to our complete analysis for Home Depot
See More at Trefis |View Interactive Institutional Research(Powered by Trefis)
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.