Hess Corporation (HES) will begin trading ex-dividend on September 13, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.25 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 30, 2019. Shareholders who purchased HES prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 25th quarter that HES has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $64.95, the dividend yield is 1.54%.
The previous trading day's last sale of HES was $64.95, representing a -13.18% decrease from the 52 week high of $74.81 and a 82.48% increase over the 52 week low of $35.59.
HES is a part of the Energy sector, which includes companies such as Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) and Chevron Corporation (CVX). HES's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.16. Zacks Investment Research reports HES's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 46.14%, compared to an industry average of 2.6%.
Interested in gaining exposure to HES through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have HES as a top-10 holding:
- VanEck Vectors Unconventional Oil & Gas ETF (FRAK)
- Invesco Dynamic Energy Exploration &Production ETF (PXE)
- iShares Trust (IEO)
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Energy ETF (RYE)
- Invesco DWA Energy Momentum ETF (PXI).
The top-performing ETF of this group is RYE with an decrease of -12.86% over the last 100 days. FRAK has the highest percent weighting of HES at 6.75%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryHES
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 17, 2019
- Morningstar, Inc. (MORN) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 17, 2019