What is the conventional wisdom in markets right now?
I need your help here 'cause I'll list a few but it won't be complete - please add more in the comments. I also need your help in assessing which of these current memes is reasonable, and which is just wrong.
- Oil is going a lot lower from here
- Central banks lowering rates further is damaging the economy and financial markets
- The yen is going a lot higher from here
- The markets are going to get more risk averse
- German banks are going to go under
- Chinese banks are going to go under
More please ....
and disagreement with any of the above etc. also