Top Health care stocks:
Health care shares were little changed ahead of the bell on Thursday.
- Aradigm ( ARDM ): halted pre-bell pending outcome of FDA advisory group review of its marketing application for Linhaliq for non-CF bronchiectasis.
- MEI Pharma ( MEIP ): secures orphan drug status in Europe for leukemia drug Pracinostat
- Boston Scientific ( BSX ): gets FDA OK for Spectra WaveWriter Spinal Cord Stimulator System
- Charles River ( CRL ): buys contract research business KWS Biotest for $20 million
News from overseas:
- CannaRoyalty Corp. (CRZ.CN): gains in Canadian trading on joint venture with Aequus Pharmaceuticals (AQS.V)
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.