Top Health-care stocks:
Health-care shares were little changed ahead of the bell on Friday.
- Ohr ( OHRP ): fails to meet main objective in MAKO study of combination therapy for wet macular degeneration
- Zafgen ( ZFGN ): completes enrollment for clinical trial of type 2 diabetes drug; returns to rare metabolic disease space with PWS treatment
- TiGenix ( TIG ): gets $626.5 million takeover bid from Japan's Takeda
- Chimerix ( CMRX ): begins study aimed at showing superior antiviral effect of brincidofovir in child transplant patients
- RTI Surgical ( RTIX ): guides 2018 revenue between $280 million and $290 million
News from overseas:
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company (TYO: 4502): enters a strategic option and collaboration agreement with Denali Therapeutics for neurogenerative disease therapies, including Alzheimer's
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.