- Netflix's investments in growth have increased at a compound annual growth rate of 20% between 2013-2016 (expected)
- During the same period, revenues have increased at a faster pace at 26%
- Although there may not be a direct correlation between investments in growth and revenue growth, investments seem to have contributed well
Have more questions about Netflix? See the links below.
- What's Netflix's Revenue and EBITDA Breakdown Based On Expected 2016 Results?
- How Has Netflix's Revenue Composition Changed In The Last Five Years?
- By What Percentage Did Netflix's Revenue & EBITDA Grow In The Last 5 Years?
- Netflix: The Year 2015 In Review
- How Are Netflix's Revenue & EBITDA Composition Expected To Change By 2020?
- When Will Netflix's U.S. Subscriber Base Saturate?
- What Could Boost Netflix's Stock By 40% Next Year?
- By What Percentage Can Netflix Grow Its Revenues If It Were To Launch A Free Ad-Supported Tier In The U.S.?
1) The purpose of these analyses is to help readers focus on a few important things. We hope such lean communication sparks thinking, and encourages readers to comment and ask questions on the comment section, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Figures mentioned are approximate values to help our readers remember the key concepts more intuitively. For precise figures, please refer to our complete analysis for Netflix
See More at Trefis |View Interactive Institutional Research(Powered by Trefis)
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.