Griffon Corporation (GFF) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 21, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.072 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 19, 2019. Shareholders who purchased GFF prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that GFF has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $18.14, the dividend yield is 1.59%.
The previous trading day's last sale of GFF was $18.14, representing a -8.66% decrease from the 52 week high of $19.86 and a 87.98% increase over the 52 week low of $9.65.
GFF is a part of the Capital Goods sector, which includes companies such as Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) and AZZ Inc. (AZZ). GFF's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.45. Zacks Investment Research reports GFF's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as 39.47%, compared to an industry average of 6.6%.
Interested in gaining exposure to GFF through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have GFF as a top-10 holding:
- Invesco S&P Smallcap 600 Pure Value ETF (RZV).
The top-performing ETF of this group is RZV with an decrease of -10.77% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of GFF at 1.82%.
In This StoryGFF
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Hess Corporation (HES) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Western Union Company (WU) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019