Grayscale Added $300M in Digital Assets to Its Portfolio During the Last Day
Digital asset manager Grayscale Investments has acquired an additional $300 million in cryptocurrencies over the last 24 hours.
- Grayscale CEO Barry Silbert made the announcement via tweet late Thursday evening, shortly after his company posted an update to its digital asset portfolio.
- “Added a cool $300 million in assets under management in one day,” Silbert said. The additional sum brings the total held under management to $7.3 billion.
- The move comes at a time when the hype surrounding PayPal's foray into the crypto markets has drawn additional attention from big-name investors including Paul Tudor Jones II.
- Last week the digital asset manager announced its best quarterly results to date, having brought in just over $1 billion in investment across all of its cryptocurrency products.
- Grayscale is owned by CoinDesk’s parent firm, Digital Currency Group, of which Silbert is a founder.
- Kik’s Token Survives SEC Battle, No Barrier to Exchange Listings, Says Kin Foundation
- BitMEX Delves Deeper Into DeFi With New Futures Listings
- Chinese Authorities Crack Down on Gambling Sites Using Tether Stablecoin
- Filecoin Network Upgrade Goes Live, Miners Claim 25% Block Rewards
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.