Gorman-Rupp Company ( GRC ) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 13, 2017. A cash dividend payment of $0.115 per share is scheduled to be paid on March 10, 2017. Shareholders who purchased GRC prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 9.52% increase over prior dividend payment.
The previous trading day's last sale of GRC was $30.75, representing a -10.74% decrease from the 52 week high of $34.45 and a 37.89% increase over the 52 week low of $22.30.
GRC is a part of the Capital Goods sector, which includes companies such as Xylem Inc. ( XYL ) and IDEX Corporation ( IEX ). GRC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.95.
Interested in gaining exposure to GRC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have GRC as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares Water Resources Portfolio ( PHO ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PHO with an increase of 7.64% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of GRC at 0.28%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement