Talk of a Google Pixel 4 event is heating up following some new leaks about the device.
Source: quietbits / Shutterstock.com
Here’s all the rumors and information to keep in mind about Alphabet’s (NASDAQ:,GOOGL) Google Pixel 4 event.
- This would have it taking place one month later than in 2018.
- The new leaks also may give us a look at the specs of the new Google Pixel 4 line.
- The normal Google Pixel 4 will likely be sporting a 5.7-inch display.
- As for battery power, the Google Pixel 4 XL may use a 3,700 mAh battery.
- The image leaks also show off a large black area at the top of the smartphones.
- It also looks like both of the smartphones will lack fingerprint sensors.
- Owners will also likely be able to take advantage of an astrophotography mode with the new camera.
You can follow links for more rumors about the Google Pixel 4 event and what to expect.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.